- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Hummus at home
- Garlic cloves - 4
- Chickpeas - 2 cups boiled
- Olive oil - ½ cup
- Salt - 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Sesame seeds - 1/3 cup toasted
- Lemon juice - 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed
- Water - 2 tablespoons
1. Turn on the Moulinex food processor fitted with the steel blade and drop the garlic down the feed tube; process until it's minced.
2. Add the lemon juice and let the garlic and the lemon juice meld together.
3. Add in the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and process until the hummus is pureed. Taste, for seasoning, and serve chilled or at room temperature.
How many of you buy readymade hummus from the store? Do you know what goes in it – which preservatives, flavors, colors etc that can be harmful to your health? How can you be sure?
The truth is, you can never be sure. How hygienically it has been made and packed, how fresh the ingredients were or whether they were sourced in healthy environments – these are things that never come on a label. So how do you ensure that you give the healthiest and the safest food option to your family and loved ones? By making it at home of course!
And if you thought that making hummus at home is an impossible task, try this recipe and let your Moulinex Food Processor (it comes with double force so you can ensure the smoothest hummus that there is) do all the work for you.
Interested? Let’s begin!
I have a little gift for you as well! Apply the below promo code when you buy the Moulinex Food Processor and receive a discount!
Product link – https://www.singersl.com/moulinex-break-time-sandwich-toaster-3-1
Promo Code: MXKCHN2021
There you go! I hope you have fun making these for yourself and your loved ones back at home!